The 8th Asia Pacific IIW International Congress has the theme “Promote and Ensure the Quality of Welding Education in the Region”.
This is an opportunity for engineers, technicians, lecturers, researchers, educators, suppliers and anyone who are involving in the area of welding technology and joining processes to meet together, learn and share their ideas, information, experiences and acquire the new knowledge in this fields.
The large volume of development activity expected for the Asia Pacific in the coming years, more especially on the industrial sectors, constitutes a real challenge for the future for the welding technology, notably in terms of quality education, competitiveness, automation, quality management, and safety.
- The Paper submissions must be full paper (research paper, technical paper, or review paper) with approximately 4-6 pages in standard IIW two-column format.
- The corresponding authors must use the following IIW Full Paper Template to prepare their full paper submission.
- All contributing paper must be prepared in PDF format and submitted to iiwap2019 Paper Submission System at EasyChair website.
- All submitted papers will be assigned to technical committees for blind peer review process.
- Notification of Acceptance of full paper will be sent to corresponding author’s email within 2-3 weeks after the submission of full paper.
- All accepted papers will be published in the IIW Congress Full Proceedings which can be downloaded from the congress website during the congress.
- At least one author of the accepted papers must register for the congress and deliver oral presentation during the event.
- If there is any questions regarding paper submission, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Education and training
- Digital transformation of welding industries (Human-robot collaboration, Automated manufacturing, Additive Manufacturing (3D-Printing), Process control, Inspection, Security, Management, and etc.)
- Railways and other transportation system
- Off-shore oil and gas exploration, production and beneficiation
- Petrochemical and Refinery
- Ship building
- Power generation
- Food & Beverage
- Other related research areas in welding, joining, and inspection
Full Paper Submission:
31 December 2018
Notiﬁcation of Acceptance:
31 January 2019
Final Paper Submission and Registration due date:
28 February 2019
* All accepted papers will be published in the IIW Congress Full Proceedings which can be downloaded from the congress website during the congress.
The IIW Congress Full Proceedings in electronic format will be available here for download during the congress.
Oral Presentation Guideline
- All presenter must prepare standard power point presentation (4:3 scale).
- The presentation time of the contributed paper will be 12-15 minutes with 3-5 minutes questions and answers.
- The best paper award will be selected by technical committee and the awards will be presented during the IIW congress.
- Certificate of attendance can be requested if needed.